Company: Management & Training Corporion
Posted on: March 14, 2023
Salary pay: $80,232.88MTC Correction is responsible for the
custody and discipline of detainees assigned to the facility in
compliance with Management & Training Corporation (MTC) and
customer directives.We are seeking a skilled,Lieutenant to join our
team.In this role, you will:
- Serve as shift supervisor.
- Coordinate activities of offender orientation, arrival and
- Prepare pre-release detainees for release.
- Coordinate the completion of all necessary paperwork.
- Conduct interviews and counseling sessions as assigned.
- Monitors intake photo and identification activities.
- Coordinate problem cases with counselors and identify areas in
which guidance and development techniques are needed for detainee
- Supervise, protect, instruct, train, counsel and evaluate
assigned employees and detainees; schedule employees' and
detainees' work and off-duty time; assist in formulating security
and work procedures.
- Supervise and direct searches for contraband and provide
- Supervise and provide custody and security of detainees
including observation of detainees and detainees assigned to work
- Read, review and properly apply information found in detainee
records which is related to the detainees' health and safety and to
the security of the facility. Provide appropriate information to
- Supervise the preparation and maintenance of records, forms and
- Perform specific duties if assigned to the following areas:
unit and administration segregation area.
- Maintain the secure custody and security of detainees including
observation of detainees, which includes long periods of sitting
- Perform specific security functions including pat and strip
searches, by squatting and bending to perform such functions.
- Promote the development of positive social skills through
modeling appropriate behaviors and intervening when inappropriate
behaviors are observed. Provide regular feedback to staff regarding
social skills procedures and intervention techniques.17. Maintain
accountability of staff, detainees and property; adhere to safety
practicesMTC offers a variety of benefits to assist employees in
balancing their personal and professional lives, such as:
- Medical, vision, and prescription drug benefits
- Dental benefits
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee assistance program
- Sick leave and vacation (or PTO, varies by location)
- Bereavement leave
- Civic duty and military leave
- Travel insuranceEducation assistance:In addition to the
benefits listed above, MTC also provides its employees with its
BIONIC (Believe it or Not I Care) Wellness Program. This free
program features a wide range of tools, resources, and
communication to address employee wellness from a mental,
emotional, and physical perspective. Key components of the program
- Access to a comprehensive wellness website, including a
personal health assessment, exercise and nutrition planners, and
online education and courses.
- Personal health coaching to help improve nutrition, exercise,
stress management, and other health and wellness topics.
- Tobacco cessation program that includes telephonic coaching,
nicotine replacement therapy, and additional educational
- Newsletters, video features, and other communications to
address employee health and wellness
Keywords: Management & Training Corporion, Calexico , Lieutenant, Other , Calexico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...