ARTEMIS - Tier II Technical Support, Client Support
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Provide Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) Rocket Lab with Tier
II Technical Support by providing intermediate level customer
support for hardware running Windows 10 or higher. Provide
intermediate level customer service of incidents and problem
remediation provided within the Web Help Desk (WHD) ticketing
system. Intermediate level support requires an in-depth knowledge
of IT concepts and more than basic troubleshooting skills gained
through experience, certification, and formal training.
As a dynamic systems integrator, SMS offers proven solutions in
engineering, operations, cybersecurity, and digital transformation.
With expertise in modernizing and optimizing legacy infrastructure
and systems, ensuring operational efficiency, and designing,
implementing, and managing secure environments, SMS supports
business and mission goals with proficiency, quality, and
SMS has been serving the advanced information technology needs of
the federal government since 1976, delivering talented teams and
innovative, cost-effective solutions and services to support our
customers' missions for more than 40 years. SMS is headquartered in
McLean, Virginia, with offices and on-site operations at customer
locations throughout the United States. For additional information
on SMS, visit www.sms.com.
Submit your resume today!
* Provide intermediate level software and network support and
* Provides support, administration, and maintenance for AFRL Rocket
Lab specialized information systems.
* Analyze incident(s) details, identify the root cause, and provide
* Provides technical assistance to lower level operators and
assisting programmers, systems analysts, and subject matter
specialists with resolution of problems.
* Document the problem with the technical detail(s) within the Web
Help Desk ticket
* Escalate problem(s) to Tier III for expert level
* Contact and consult with the hardware vendor to remediate
* Manually install software updates, apply STIG configurations and
security patches as required
* Provide customer service through the use of friendly, courteous,
and professional oral and written communication
* A minimum of three (3) years of experience in Windows system
administration and/or technical support
* In-depth knowledge and experience in a Windows OS environment
* Microsoft Certified Professional (or Technology Specialist)
certification (or training) for Microsoft Windows 10 (or
* DOD 8140 IAT-II certification (CompTIA Security+)
Keywords: SMS, Calexico , ARTEMIS - Tier II Technical Support, Client Support, Other , Calexico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!