Company: Loyal Source
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Loyal Source Government Services is currently
perform humanitarian work in San Diego,
CAconducting basic health screenings.
For more information, please contact Clayton Holmes at (407)
455-5708, or send a resume to email@example.com.
- Full time, Part time, and PRN available
- Day, Night, and Weekend shifts
- ANY STATE LICENSE ACCEPTED
- NP Education or Training: Graduate of a school of professional
nursing approved by the appropriate State-accrediting agency and
accredited by one of the following accrediting bodies at the time
the program was completed by the applicant: The National League for
Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on
Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). Education must be accredited
by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of
- Must have 1 year of experience if Bilingual (Spanish). 2 years
experience if not.
- Must be COMFORTABLE with all age groups 0-99
- Must have experience with Communicable Diseases
- Must have or obtain a BLS through AHA
- The NP must not have been convicted of, or pled guilty to, or
pled nolo contendre to, or received probation before judgment for
any crime other than a minor traffic violation the record of which
has not been expunged.
- Experience with all age ranges 0-99
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Experience with diabetes and hypertension
- Experience in family medicine, emergency medicine, acute care,
ambulatory care, and/or public/community health medicine.
TYPE OF WORK:
- Provides direct care to patients.
- Performs medical histories on patients and completes necessary
paperwork on them.
- Evaluates and provides care to patients per SOP, with medical
follow-up, on sick call, or who are walk-ins.
- Provides emergency and First Aid treatment within Scope of Work
until care is transferred to a local healthcare system as
- Performs limited, minor surgical procedures that do not require
extensive care, labs, or radiographic studies. These might include
such things as simple suturing of uncomplicated lacerations,
incision and drainage of simply cysts.
- Reviews/reevaluates daily or as necessary, those cases
requiring ongoing medical/pharmaceutical attention.
- Carries out orders authorized by the physician supervisor.
- Maintains patient confidentiality and privacy of medical
- Applies knowledge of drugs and therapeutics when prescribing
and dispensing medication.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider
dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in
government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering,
and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom
solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal
Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the
Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website and follow us on
LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender
identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual
orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age,
membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental
status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the
requirements of,and. These regulations prohibit discrimination
against qualified individuals based on their status as protected
veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit
discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national
origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime
contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ
and advance in employment individuals without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status.
Keywords: Loyal Source, Calexico , Nurse Practitioner, Other , Calexico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!