Regional Sales Manager- US, West
Company: Bruker Corporation
Posted on: November 25, 2022
At Bruker, we enable scientists to make breakthrough discoveries
and develop new applications that improve the quality of human
life. Bruker's high-performance scientific instruments and
high-value analytical and diagnostic solutions enable scientists to
explore life and materials at molecular, cellular and microscopic
levels. In close cooperation with our customers, Bruker is enabling
innovation, improved productivity and customer success in life
science molecular research, in applied and pharma applications, in
microscopy and nanoanalysis, and in industrial applications, as
well as in cell biology, preclinical imaging, clinical phenomics
and proteomics research and clinical microbiology.
Today, worldwide more than 7,500 employees are working on this
permanent challenge at over 90 locations on all continents. Bruker
continues to build upon its extensive range of products and
solutions, its broad base of installed systems and a strong
reputation among its customers. Being one of the world's leading
analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker is strongly committed
to further fully meet its customers' needs as well as to continue
to develop state-of-the-art technologies and innovative solutions
for today's analytical questions.
Canopy Biosciences, a Bruker Company, is a rapidly growing and
fast-paced biotechnology company with offices located in the US and
Germany. Our flagship Chip Cytometry platform allows for research
in the fast-growing field of highly multiplexed Spatial Biology. We
are a team of dedicated scientists, passionate about our work and
intent on making a difference in the pursuit of better drugs and
technologies. We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive
benefits that give our employees the right environment where they
can thrive. We seek to expand our team with the right individuals
who are passionate about their work, desire to both contribute and
learn, have a flexible mindset, and want to succeed.
Canopy Biosciences, a Bruker company, has an opening for a Regional
Sales Manager- US, West. The Regional Sales Manager will manage a
focused team of sales and support professionals to maximize sales
opportunities in Life Sciences markets throughout the assigned
* Manages, mentors, develops, and establishes targets and goals for
the sales force in the specified region with direct supervision of
a team of four (4) field and inside sales personnel.
* Owns an individual territory (either account or geography based)
sales quota in addition to the regional quota
* Develops strategies and is accountable for the region to meet or
exceed defined sales volume goals.
* Ensures that the sales process works smoothly from the lead
generation and qualification, sales funnel management, demo set-up,
closing, placement of instruments, including careful usage of
* Assists and mentors field sales representatives to effectively
manage their local regions, and helps in identifying and closing
deals, focusing attention on key accounts and also provides a
conduit to feedback info to marketing / sales / service / apps and
* Travels with field representatives regularly to assist and also
monitor progress in specific regions.
* Organizes regular regional sales meetings and calls,
territory-specific events (eg Sales "Roadshows" with Marketing
* Communicates regularly with Sr. Management and provides a
detailed monthly report of activities performed, along with an
accurate monthly sales forecast, (Anticipated POs for that specific
quarter, with a 3 - 6 month outlook beyond this and also a separate
1 year rolling units forecast to be provided quarterly for
production planning), and competitive information and won / lost
* Organizes the local-level sales strategy to maximize prospective
customer awareness, sales opportunities and existing customer
satisfaction for referrals in each territory.
* Other duties as may be defined which are broadly in line with the
duties and objectives above.
* BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Biology, Molecular Biology, or a related
field. Business degree is a plus.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in Management of Selling teams
within the Life Sciences, with strong preference on experience in
selling high dollar value capital equipment and contract research
* Must have demonstrated history of building high performing teams
and motivating them to success
* Knowledgeable in technologies for protein detection, immunoassay,
* Experience selling into Pharma, Biotech, Academic, and Gov't
* Desire to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
* Must be metric driven, detail orientated, and have ability to
* Must exhibit excellent communication skills and demonstrate good
* Must have excellent computer skills and CRM data input
* Position will travel to customer visits, sales meetings, and
trade shows as necessary.
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits
package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays,
and tuition assistance (as applicable)
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected
Certain positions at Bruker require compliance with export control
laws and a result, all interviewed candidates for all positions
will be screened pre-interview to determine their eligibility in
light of export control restrictions.
Keywords: Bruker Corporation, Calexico , Regional Sales Manager- US, West, Executive , Calexico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!